Catuaba Bark is native to Brazil. I’ve been to Brazil. The country emits sex and sexuality. There are two things on Brazilians mind. That is looking good and feeling good. With that knowledge, I wasn’t surprised to find that Catuaba is indigenous to Brazil and is taken for it’s sex enhancing affects.
Joking aside, this particular herb caught my attention. It seems to work well on its own, and even better combined with other aphrodisiac herbs. Let’s look at it more in depth.
What Is Catuaba?
It’s botanical name is Trichiliia Catigua. Besides boosting libido, this aphrodisiac herb elevates mood to. Recent studies have shown that happy people have more sex than unhappy people. I can see why. I have days that go smooth, and I’m happy to see my husband, at the end of the day. Besides increasing libido, Catuaba helps with a slew of ailments. You could take it for your lack of libido and find out it helps with something else, as well. Love that.
How Does It Work?
Like many of the other aphrodisiac herbs, this part is unknown.
Side Effects of Catuaba Bark
Unlike, other libido herbs, Catuaba is void of side effects! Yep, you read that right. Catuaba does not produce unwanted side effects. The only possible side effect that I read about is the duration of sex. Men complained that they could not last as long in bed but that it was not a significant problem for their women.
Does It Work?
According to the countless reviews I’ve read…YES! The following are Catuaba Bark reviews:
- “Sensation during sex is heightened.”
- “Erection last longer.”
- “Thought about sex more.”
- “Refractory period decreased.”
- “Erotic dream.”
*Give it a few weeks to build up in your system. At least two weeks to see any of the above results!
Catuaba Tips And Tricks
- The more often you drink it, the better.
- Powder Catuaba Yourself. Purchase the herb in sliced form and grind.
- Always brew the tea in hot water for no less than twenty-five minutes.
- Span your tea drinking out to 4 times a day.
- You will need to cycle the herb, so you don’t build up a tolerance to it.
- Combines well with Muira Puma
You May Also Like…